DICA Awarding Ceremony

Monday, November 21, 2011

One of Great ICT Inventors Participants to Udubaddawa


 Last 9th of October W.G.T.S. Fernando who is a Entrepreneur , New media enthusiast ,Bookworm , Author, MD at GTS , Editor diGIT mag , ex-Lecturer came to Udubaddawa Nisala Nenasala and spent more than one month and stay with Udubaddawa Nisala Nenasala Staff,Students and parents in Udubaddawa area.He left the Udubaddawa Nisala Nenasala 16th of November 2011.Sarvodaya Fusion Manager Mr. Isura Silva is the person who direct Mr. Gihan to our Nenasala


I am writing this on behalf of all my friends and team. And we want to pay our gratitude. Being students or friends who have been learning more than one month under the guidance of Mr. Gihan I consider that it is my duty.It is not exaggeration to say that we have improved our knowledge to certain level that can be satisfied during this short period of time.Dear Gihan Ayya you taught us not only ICT but "Art of a IT Career" also. So undying memory of our gathering will haunt in our minds forever. I have no words to thank you for what you have already done for us.Genuinely one thing is the "Your Arrival to Udubaddawa" and met yourself and your studying upgraded and updated ourselves,our tasks and our Nenasala centre. I used to think that there is no another institution or team just like us.  But when exploring the world I understood that there are institutions like us available in this society.  But I want to explore the world, to gain new experiences for studying the development through sustainability.  Now we will be able to achieve the targets what we have dreamt in the past because of your genuine support.  So we have value in you Gihan Ayya.I think that if myself and my team have more guidance we will be able to do gigantic tasks so far.  

One more thing.The Kindle that you offerd to us will be very useful devise for Students who study English Language in our Distance Education Learning Centres.So again thank you very much.

May your all dreams come true and have a bright future.


I Thank Sarvodaya Fusion Manager Isura Sir also in this regard.

Santhusha Jayathilaka
Manager
Udubaddawa Nisala Nenasala

No comments:

Post a Comment